My Zimbio Ex4.MeDirectory-1/atom.xml

Friday 12 October 2012

Just wanted to share one of my poems with you.......hope you like it.....

Christmas song……!!!!!



It’s that time of the year again,

I can hear the church bells ringing in my ears,

I can’t wait to know what’s in store for me tomorrow,


will it be a day to cherish or will it be just a dream,

I can hear the footsteps again,

Are they of someone whom I know,

Or is it just my occupied mind,


Well it’s something that only my heart knows,

For I feel that something special is awaiting my arrival,

The winds are gushing in delight,

As if waiting to caress me in their arms,

There’s a glimmer of hope…that I may survive

For this night is still young to bid goodbye…..!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Win Exciting and Cool Prizes Everyday @ www.2vin.com, Everyone can win by answering simple questions.Earn points for referring your friends and exchange your points for cool gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your poetry/...

    ReplyDelete