My Zimbio Ex4.MeDirectory-1/atom.xml

Wednesday 19 September 2012

A BLIND MAN'S PRAYER.........!!!!


NEVER MADE IT............................

whenever i look towards the sky,
i can feel your your radiant smile spreading it's wings
around the heavenly dark skies



it doesn't bother me why i never made it so high in life
i couldn't be a wise man for i never had the sense and humour
i couldn't preach god cause i had no hope
i couldn't feel the sun for i was so lost in my drems


now im here all by myself waiting for a new beginning,
waiting for someone to show me the way
all i my life i have carried over my thoughts
i couldn't raise a family cause no one would want me
i feel so lost, that i no longer need to see where im going
it's surely not home where im headed
for my eyes are so tired that i can never see the world





1 comment:

  1. It's terrific......please keep writing more poems like these

    ReplyDelete