My Zimbio Ex4.MeDirectory-1/atom.xml

Thursday 20 September 2012

what is this feeling that haunts me all the time....!!!


FEEL
                                                 

Why do i wake up late at night,
gazing into the sundry dark blue skies
hoping to forget all my pains that haunt me from the inside

I just can't take it anymore
for i need a reason to believe in my faith and
exercise these demons that haunt from the inside

whenever the sun shall come down
i will rise from from these ashes,
rain like a thunderstorm picking up all the pieces
of my heart that no longer exist

I want to feel this love for the last time
i feel so lost in these dreams,
they haunt me even in my sleep
i hoped to let go of this life but
it seems these demons shall not let me free

No comments:

Post a Comment